Native Cassava Starch are starch that are obtained from fresh cassava root during the protein separation process.
Modified Cassava Starch are starch that are obtained and modified from cassava starch. Cassava starch’s chemical or physical properties will be modified, changing the structures of the molecules which then can be used as raw materials in several industries.
1) Made from cassava root. Have a white powder. surface to be smooth, slippery, when cooked, it will become a viscous liquid. When resting to cool, it will have a sticky consistency.
2) It is commonly mixed with food that requires viscous and clear consistency.
3) Cassava Starch is commonly mixed with other types of flour to make desserts more sticky than using a single type of flour
4) Used in the paper industry
Cassava Starch 100%
How to use
Use in Food and Paper Industry and Other
Shelf Life : 3 years
50 kg / bag
Company : SUI HENG LEE CO., LTD. (An Expert in Agricultural Products)
68 Soi Santiphap, Sap Road, Si Phraya ,Bang Rak , Bangkok, Thailand 10500
(+66)2-0152399 [email protected]
SUI HENG LEE Co., Ltd.
1964 Established SUI HENG LEE CO., LTD., in the industry of exporting agricultural products to international markets. Gradually expanded the varieties of agricultural products exported such as flax, tapioca, rice, and corn.
1972 SUI HENG LEE CO.,LTD. Expanded the business with their own warehouse and port for exporting. Warehouse and port is located in Phra Pradaeng district, Samut Prakan province.
2021 SUI HENG LEE CO.,LTD. exported Cassava Chips , Cassava Starch , Cassava Sago Starch , Cassava Flour , Coix Seed , Pastic Resin and Cassava Cat Litter
SUI HENG LEE Highlight
1. Open for new long-term business partnership based on trust and strong alliance.
2. Focus on sourcing excellent quality agricultural products with selling price value.
3. Experienced in trading agricultural products in the international market and with wide range of customer network
4. Trading volumes have consistently been ranked in the top of the country.
5. Opportunities to source products from different counties from ASEAN.
6. Strong trading network connection with The Thai Tapioca Products Factory Association.